Greetings and Salutations
WELL MET!
And welcome to the Paths of Adventure, Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition Campaign.
We will be running all the adventures for the Scales of War to start, taking players from level 1 to level 30, if they take part in each one.
Why Dungeons & Dragons 4E?
There are many who have very emotional thoughts on 4th edition. I was one of those who shared my disgust when it was first announced. However, after now playing 5th edition (and Next before that), I have returned to 4th edition as a more thought out edition of the game, no less 'slow' and with far more offerings in content and adventures for DM's and players alike.
If you're on the fence about 4th edition, I'd recommend following our adventures in this blog, and enjoy some of the rich content and characters that DnD4E has to offer.
Now, on with the ADVENTURE!
Shane (aka Crossems)
And welcome to the Paths of Adventure, Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition Campaign.
We will be running all the adventures for the Scales of War to start, taking players from level 1 to level 30, if they take part in each one.
Why Dungeons & Dragons 4E?
There are many who have very emotional thoughts on 4th edition. I was one of those who shared my disgust when it was first announced. However, after now playing 5th edition (and Next before that), I have returned to 4th edition as a more thought out edition of the game, no less 'slow' and with far more offerings in content and adventures for DM's and players alike.
If you're on the fence about 4th edition, I'd recommend following our adventures in this blog, and enjoy some of the rich content and characters that DnD4E has to offer.
Now, on with the ADVENTURE!
Shane (aka Crossems)


Comments
Post a Comment